321 North Clark Fitness Center Guidelines
321 North Clark, Suite 395, Chicago, IL 60654 | 312-288-2900
321 North Clark offers a Fitness Center available for Tenants’ use. The Fitness Center is located on the 3rd Floor and is equipped with basic cardiovascular machines and strength stations. There are men’s and women’s locker rooms with showers and lockers. Instructions on how to secure your items is posted on each locker door for your convenience. To utilize the Fitness Center, all tenants are required to enroll for membership and agree to terms on the LifeStart online portal as well as complete the COVID 19 Waiver. Please click on the links at the end of the Fitness Center Guidelines.
1. The Fitness Center will be open Monday/Wednesday/Friday : 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM and Tuesday/Thursday 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM. No Weekend hours will be offered at this time.
2. The Fitness Center is for the use of building employees only; friends, relatives, or visitors are not permitted in this facility.
3. The Fitness Center will be limited to eight (8) individuals at a timeframe of 45 minutes total to workout and/or shower. All tenants will be required to reserve their workout schedules in advance. Entry to the Fitness Center without reservation will not be permitted.
4. All persons using exercise equipment and showers agree to do so at their own risk and agree to operate all equipment as intended and in accordance with the manufacturers’ instructions. Hair dryers are not permitted in the locker rooms under any circumstances. Complementary towel service will not
be offered at this time, tenants will be required to supply their own.
5. Limited day locker use within the locker rooms is available. Monthly locker rentals will not be offered. The Security Staff is instructed to clear all lockers after 11:00 AM and 3:00 PM.
6. Glass containers and alcoholic beverages are not permitted in the Fitness Center. All portable devices must be used with headphones.
7. Landlord reserves the right to add, change or delete any Rule or Regulation herein contained and to change the method of operation to ensure maximum enjoyment of the facility.
The Fitness Center is for the enjoyment of all 321 North Clark tenants and their employees. Please assist us in maintaining these facilities’ cleanliness by disposing of all trash in the receptacles provided. Kindly report any problems to the Office of the Building by dialing 312-288-2900.
Click Here to enroll in membership!
Click Here for the COVID 19 Waiver.